Thursday, 17 December 2015

"The day I threw shoe on bush, I was expected to be killed" Muntaza Al Z...



I came very close to throwing (I'm a Back Catcher & Shortstop  ) my shoe at Bill's attorneys head when she allowed the prosecution to ask Bill what hit the Pentagon on 9/11 at his BAIL HEARING? At the time it seemed just another attempt to get him to slip up and entrap him in to violation of his non disclosure and bump him in to a FISA court (I'm sure it was) .. And yet now I see it as a blessing ...this was an amazing opportunity for Bill to get on record that the pentagon was in fact not hit by a plane as was reported.... Rather something the size of a Tomahwak as was seen by the Fan wheel left on the lawn in the wreckage.... Love you Bill 







Listen below
























No comments:

Post a Comment